Become A Member
Of all the many things that matter at Pierce Cedar Creek Institute, members matter most!
Without their dedication to the Institute’s mission, their visits to the Institute’s trails, their participation in the Institute’s programs, their attendance at the Institute’s special events, and their generosity, the Institute would not be what it is today. Nor could it be what it aspires to be in the future.
Membership includes all family in a household including children and grandchildren for one year.
- Lifetime $2,400 (one time fee)
- Sustainer $240
- Supporter $120
- Patron $60
- Contributor $30
Benefits for ALL Membership Levels
- Free admission to select programs
- Invitation to Members Only Events
- Discounts on programs and workshops
- Reciprocal benefits at over 140 nature centers
- 10% off all gift shop purchases and 25% off one item during birthday month
- Free snowshoe rental with overnight and weekend use available
· Snowshoes are available for both adults and children.
· There must be at least six inches of snow to use snowshoes. Eight inches of snow or more will provide the most ideal snowshoe experience.
· Snowshoe rental (and optional poles) is free for members. Overnight and multiple day rental is available.
· Please note: no one 18 or younger can check out snowshoes overnight unless parent or guardian signs the Snowshoe Rental Form and Agreement.
· A $10 deposit per pair of snowshoes is required for overnight and multiple day rental. The deposit will be returned when the shoes are returned.
· Snowshoe rental (and optional poles) is $5.00 per pair for non-members. Overnight and multiple day rental is not available for non-members.
· For day rental, drivers license will be held until snowshoes are returned.
· Snowshoes must be checked out and returned at the Gift Shop on Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4:30 pm unless other arrangements have been made.
· Snowshoes can be reserved/rented by phone or in person. Please note: snowshoes are limited, so we recommend calling in advance to check availability.
Become A Corporate Member
As a corporate member, you help protect the natural beauty of Barry County, provide important educational opportunities to residents of southwest Michigan and demonstrate your commitment to our community and the environment.
Thank You to Our Current Corporate Sponsors
Walker, Fluke & Sheldon, PLC
Burnham & Company
Barry County Telephone Company
BHS Insurance Agency
Inspiration Studio Designs
Highpoint Community Bank
• Coleman Agency of Hastings
• Commercial Bank
• The South Jefferson Street General Store
• Thornapple Credit Union
• Water's Edge Financial
Corporate Membership Levels
$1,000 Level - Henslow's Sparrow
• Two family memberships
• Six program passes
• Recognition (logo and link) on Pierce Cedar Creek Institute’s website
• Free facility rental for a corporate function during business hours (room rental only)
$500 Level - Sandhill Crane
• One family membership
• Four program passes
• Recognition (logo) on Pierce Cedar Creek Institute’s website
$250 Level - Eastern Bluebird
• One family membership
• Two program passes
• Recognition (name listed) on Pierce Cedar Creek Institute’s website